Murraya Paniculata, Calcutta Kamini - Plant
( 40 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Orange Cestrum, Yellow Cestrum, Yellow Shrub Jessamine
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 8.00 to 12.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Murraya paniculata, commonly known as orange jessamine, satinwood or orange jasmine, is a flowering shrub with twisting branches, dark green, glossy leaves and fragrant blossoms. Orange jessamine commonly grows to 12 feet in height and equally wide, but in some cases may take the shape of a tree and grow to be as tall as 20 feet.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 20 to 22°C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Tropical evergreen plant native to southern China, Taiwan, the Indian sub-continent(i.
- India, Nepal, northeastern Pakistan, and Sri Lanka) and also Australia.
- This plant produces small, white, scented flowers and is grown as an ornamental tree or hedge.
- Closely related to citrus, Murraya bears orange to red fruits that resemble kumquats, however, some cultivars do not set fruit.
Where winter hardy, orange jessamine is often grown as a hedge or screen. Interesting in containers or planters. For areas north of USDA Zone 10, plants must be overwintered indoors.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
No serious insect or disease problems. Watch for mealy bugs, scale and whiteflies. Root rot may occur if soils are kept too damp.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.