Mandevilla (White) - Plant
( 186 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Allamanda violacea
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 3.00 to 10.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
The mandevilla plant is often thought of as an annual but, in fact, it is very frost tender perennial. Once temperatures go below 50 F. (10 C.), you can bring your mandevilla plant indoors for the winter.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 60 to 65 °F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- When you buy your mandevilla vine, chances are good that it’s a lush plant full of flowers.
- You may wish to transplant it to the ground or into a bigger or more decorative container.
- Mandevilla flowers need sandy, well-draining soil with plenty of organic material mixed in.
In Zones 8-10, this is an outstanding vine for trellises, arbors, pergolas, fences or poles. In St. Louis, it is an outstanding container plant or greenhouse plant that can also be grown as an annual.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
No serious insect or disease problems. Watch for whiteflies, spider mites and mealybugs, particularly on overwintering plants.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.