Kalanchoe (White) - Plant
( 12 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Dense clusters of tiny fragrant yellow flowers appear in spring on this vigorous, easy to grow ground cover. After blooming is finished enjoy the silvery coloured, evergreen leaves.
Common name: Basket of Gold
Color: white, pink, yellow and salmon
Bloom time: Winter season
Height: Usual height as a houseplant is 3 to 5 feet
Difficulty level: Easy
Planting & Care
Kalanchoes are pretty low-maintenance plants, thriving in the low humidity of winter households. Choose Kalanchoe plants that have plenty of unopened flower buds, rather than ones in full bloom, and be sure to give them:
Sunlight: They prefer bright, sunny locations, especially in the summer growing season.
Soil: An ordinary potting soil mix is fine.
Water: Water moderately throughout the summer and reduce watering in the winter. Let the soil surkface dry out between waterings, and in the winter, the plant can almost dry out. Watch the fleshy leaves for signs of water distress.
Temprature: They prefer warmth. Do not let fall below 55ºF.
Fertilizer: Feed bi-weekly in the summer with a liquid fertilizer, or use slow-release pellets.
- While usually grown as a house plant, the succulent perennials of the Kalanchoe family can grow outside in regions with warm or mild winters.
- The more light, the denser the foliage and the more numerous the blooms.
- In traditional medicine, Kalanchoe species have been used to treat ailments such as infections, rheumatism and inflammation.
Kalanchoe extracts also have immunosuppressive effects.
- Kalanchoe pinnata has been recorded in Trinidad and Tobago as being used as a traditional treatment for hypertension
- The plant is used outdoor and indoor living room.
The plant is considered harmful/poisonous for Pets.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.