Hemerocallis Fulva Kwanso, Day Lily (Orange) - Plant
( 190 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Tawny Daylily, Tiger Lily,
Bloom time: early fall or early spring.
Height: 1.2-1.8 m
Difficulty level: :easy to grow
Planting & Care
Also, select a site that gets full sun.For dependable blooms, lilies need six to eight hours of direct sunlight a day. If it’s too shady, the stems will attempt to lean towards the sun or get spindly and fall over.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 13 to 24 (°C)
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Daylilies will grow in full sun in the North and will tolerate the same in the South with sufficient moisture.
- Plants grow well in partial shade, which is preferred for varieties with pastel flowers.
- Daylilies are drought-tolerant once established, but perform best with consistent moisture.
The flowers of some species are edible and are used in Chinese cuisine. They are sold (fresh or dried) in Asian markets as gum jum or golden needles or yellow flower
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Viruses, spread by aphids, may be troublesome, although some cultivars are virus-tolerant.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.