Crinum Lily Variegated - Plant
( 11 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Crinum cochinchinense, Crinum longistylum, Crinum esquirolii
Bloom time: June-August.
Height: 18-24 inches
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Getting a crinum to grow is easy, but getting it in the right location – from a landscape designing standpoint – is not. I’m saddened every time I drive by the Columbia Museum of Art, where a landscape architect put our crinum in deep shade. They’re suffering.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: (25 °F).
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- These gorgeous lilies occur naturally all over the world.
- There are dozens of American, African, and Asian species.
- Some crinums grow in deserts while others grow completely underwater.
These will produce several flower stalks during the warmer months with the majority of blooms coming in the spring and fall. These lilies will multiply by producing bulbs underground as well as from the seeds that form after the blooms.
- Medicinal uses: Warning: Unverified information Bulbs are extremely acrid.
- When roasted, they are used as a rubefacient in rheumatism.
- Crushed and toasted bulb is applied to piles and abscesses to cause suppuration.
- The juice of the leaf is used in earache.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.