Cascabela Thevetia, Bitti (White) - Plant
Common name: yellow oleander
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 4.00 to 8.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
growing shrub to small tree of the genus Cascabela also known as Cascabela thevetia, Yellow oleander perennial evergreen used as ornamental fragrant hedge plant drought tolerant and attract pollinators, can grow in tropics, mediterranean, desert, subtropics or temperate climate.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Primary differences between the two oleanders are: yellow oleander has yellow flowers and alternate leaves and oleander has pink or white flowers with leaves in whorls of three.
- Yellow oleander will grow to 20-30’ tall in its native habitat, but much shorter in the St.
- Louis area.
Container plant for sunny decks, patios and other locations around the home. In Zones 8-10, these plants are used in a variety of landscape applications including hedges, screens, foundation plantings and borders.
- All seeds are completely fresh and viable.
- We take samples from all deliveries of our collectors, in order to test the freshness and germination rates.
- These are very rarely low (although in some palm seeds this is sadly unavoidable), occasionally acceptable, but mostly excellent.
- Germination rates of up to 100% have been reported by many customers.
No serious insect or disease problems. Watch for mealybugs, aphids and scale. Caterpillars may chew on the foliage. Remove and destroy any leaves damaged by leaf spot.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.