Brazilian plume (Yellow) - Plant
( 7 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Yellow Jacobinia,
Bloom time: July to August
Height: 4.00 to 8.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
When growing as a House Plant, your Brazilian Plume Flower should be grown in bright indirect light during the growing season (Spring through Fall), with a room temperature of 60°-75°.In the dormant winter months, move your plant to a cooler (55°) room where it will receive the full sun of a south facing window.Keep the soil moist at all times but never soggy, and feed every two weeks with a good all purpose fertilizer from March through October.Set the planter on a tray of moist stones to provide added humidity.
Sunlight: Part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Start with pruning shears for smaller growth.
- Use loppers, which look like giant, long-handle shears, for growth that is more than half an inch thick.
- A small pruning saw is handy, as it cuts on both the push and the pull.
- Deadhead religiously and keep beds clean.
- Every leaf has a growth bud, so removing old flower blossoms encourages the plant to make more flowers instead of using the energy to make seeds.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems. Leaves may drop if soil is either too wet or too dry. Susceptible to leaf spot. Watch for whiteflies and spider mites, particularly when grown indoors.
http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/ http://www.flowersofindia.net/ http://www.thegardenhelper.com/
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.