Amherstia nobilis - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Pride of Burma and sometimes Queen of Flowering Trees.
Color: Crimson red.
Bloom time: between February and May.
Height: 30 -40
Difficulty level: Easy.
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Full to partial sun
Soil: Fertile soil with a neutral pH.
Water: Keep the soil moist, do not overwater.
Temprature: Night temperature not below than 55 degree C.
Fertilizer: Use organic mulch to enrich the soil.
- Use organic mulch to enrich the soil and promote the lushest growth.
- Amherstia nobilis is suitable for avenue planting as well as landscape gardening.
- Pride-of-Burma makes a spectacular park shade tree for hot, humid tropical regions.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.