Passiflora Incarnata (Purple), Krishana Kamal - Plant
( 1116 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: wild passion flower
Color: White with purple crown
Bloom time: July to September
Height: 6.00 to 8.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Passiflora incarnata derived the early common name of Maypop from the way it just seems to pop out of the ground in May.
Maypops were eventually renamed as the Passion Flower by missionaries in the early 1500s. The missionaries believed (or professed) that several parts of the plant, including the petals, rays, and sepals, symbolized features of the crucifixion of Christ.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 20 °F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Passion flowers are considered to be hardy in USDA zones 5-9, but they should be planted in a protected location and mulched heavily if severe cold threatens.
- Only the top growth is killed back by frost, but your Passion Flower will pop back to life in the Spring
May be used on trellises, arbors, walls or fences. The unique flower and edible fruit make this vine an extremely interesting plant for the garden.
- the plant been used as a herbal medicine to treat nervous anxiety and insomnia
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
No serious insect or disease problems.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.