Hollyhock Mixed - Seeds
( 176 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
Common name: hollyhocks
Color: white, light-pink, magenta and burgundy
Bloom time: Summer. A few varieties will bloom well into Fall.
Height: Some varieties grow 2 -3 , while others grow as high as 6 feet.
Difficulty level: Easy
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Hollyhock like full sun to partial shade
Soil: Hollyhock likes rich, well drained soil.
Water: Water as needed to keep the soil moist at all times.
Fertilizer: Adding a general purpose fertilizer once a month will result in bigger, fuller blooms.
- After the growing season is over, Hollyhock should be cut back to ground level.
- To assure that the plant doesn’t get killed out completely, cover the area with mulch, in case the winter is real harsh.
- Insect and Disease: Insects problems are not too common and can be treated with insecticides and insecticidal soaps.
- Rust disease is a common problem.
- We recommend you apply fungicides regularly.
You may also need below items for gardening
Recommended Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.