Albizia Procera, Siris, Silk Tree - Plant
( 39 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: White siris, Tall albizia
Bloom time: June to July
Height: 20.00 to 40.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Albizia silk trees need a little space to accommodate their arching habit, so be sure to plan for this accordingly when planting. Roots like to spread out as well, so it is wise not to plant this tree close to a sidewalk or other cement patio where it could cause disruption.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 1-18º C to. 37-46º C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Silk trees need just enough water to keep moist; they will even tolerate a short period of drought.
- A 2-inch layer of mulch will help to protect the tree and keep the soil moist.
- If you are getting regular rainfall, it is not necessary to water your tree.
Generally considered to be an attractive but inferior landscape tree. May be used as a lawn accent in areas where soils are poor or alkaline. Avoid planting in areas where wilt is a problem.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
Wilt is becoming a serious problem in many areas. Also susceptible to mimosa web worm. Self-seeding can produce numerous seedlings. Falling leaves, flowers and seed pods can pose significant clean-up problems if trees are planted near homes.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.