Sedum Burrito - Plant
( 17 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Sedum morganianum
Bloom time: summer
Height: 5 ft
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Plant where they will receive a minimum of 5 to 6 hours of full sun per day. plant grown in weak sun may not die at once, but they weaken gradually. Give them plenty of organic matter when planting and don’t crowd them.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 41–45 °F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Start with pruning shears for smaller growth.
- Use loppers, which look like giant, long-handle shears, for growth that is more than half an inch thick.
- A small pruning saw is handy, as it cuts on both the push and the pull.
Pot burrito sedums in a hanging planter or basket so that the stems trail over the edge. Choose a planter with a thick, rounded lip to prevent the stems from breaking or crimping, which they often do in planters with a sharp, narrow edge.
- Sedum is a large genus of flowering plants in the family Sedum morganianum Donkey tail, burro tail; Sedum multiceps Pygmy Joshua
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.