Echeveria Daldia - Plant
( 68 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Mexican Snowball, Mexican Gem, Hen and Chicks, White Mexican Rose
Bloom time: Late winter and spring
Height: 12 inches
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Most of the common Echeveria species are not complicated succulents to grow, provided you follow a few basic rules. First, be careful never to let water sit in the rosette as it can cause rot or fungal diseases that will kill the plant. Additionally, remove dead leaves from the bottom of the plant as it grows.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Most of the common Echeveria species are not complicated succulents to grow, provided you follow a few basic rules.
- First, be careful never to let water sit in the rosette as it can cause rot or fungal diseases that will kill the plant.
- Additionally, remove dead leaves from the bottom of the plant as it grows.
Silvery rosettes are crowned by arching stems in winter and spring, each with a bright pink lantern shaped flower, tipped in yellow.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
no serious & insects disease problems.
http://world-population.net/house_plants/en/104 http://worldofsucculents.com/echeveria-elegans-mexican-snowball-mexican-gem-white-mexican-rose-pearl-echeveria/ http://www.flowersofindia.net/risearch/search.php?query=Echeveria+&stpos=0&stype=AND
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.