Pentas (Rani) - Plant
( 177 times booked in last 90 days )
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Star flower.
Bloom time: Summer and fall.
Height: Under 6 inches to 8 feet.
Difficulty level: Low maitenance.
Planting & Care
Soil: Well-drained soil.
Water: frequent watering. Soak well any time soil appears dry.
Temprature: 18 degrees C.
Fertilizer: Fertilize with a balanced fertilizer every six weeks or so to improve performance.
- Deadhead spent flowers to encourage more blooms, and prune plants every so often to encourage new growth.
- Pentas do not like soggy soil for extended periods of time.
- Tolerates part shade, but best flowering in full sun.
- Remove weeds from the plantings that compete with the pentas for moisture, nutrients and light.
- Grow pentas plants in border areas, hanging baskets, cottage gardens and butterfly gardens, and in naturalized areas.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.