Kunda, Downy Jasmine - Plant
( 557 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Downy jasmine.
Bloom time: Mid Spring, late Spring/Early Summer
Height: 5-10 feet.
Difficulty level: Easy.
Planting & Care
Add top soil or organic peat moss to the hole when you plant. You can also add composted cow manure to the mix to enrich the soil.
Sunlight: Full sun to partial shade.
Soil: Acidic to alkaline soils.
Water: Water regularly; this shrub is considered moderately drought-tolerant once established, but regular irrigation will keep it at its best.
Temprature: It tolerates a minimum temperature of 4°C.
Fertilizer: Fertilize 3 times a year - spring, summer and fall - with a good granular fertilizer.
- The vine-like growth may require regular trimming to keep the plant the height you need and the shape you want.
- Give it a hard pruning in spring (late March to early April).
- It is used in making olis and perfumes.
- Downy jasmine is used in foundation plantings, in hedges and borders, and in mass plantings in large landscapes.
Take advantage of its tendency to vine and sprawl by letting it cascade down a wall or train it to clamber over a fence.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.