Hemerocallis White, Day Lily (White) - Plant
( 24 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Hemerocallis, Day Lily
Color: pashmina-white with a cream-yellow throat
Bloom time: June to July
Height: 2.00 to 2.50 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
For the best quality flowers, Daylily plants should be grown in full sun, but they will tolerate light shade, especially in hot climates.
Daylilies grow best in slightly acidic (pH 6 to 6.5), well drained soil that is rich in compost and other organic matter.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Organic fertilizer
- Daylilies should be divided every three to four years.
- The best time to transplant or divide plants is in early spring or immediately after they finish flowering.
- Dig the entire plant up and gently pull the leaf fans apart, with each division having a minimum of 3 fans.
- Replant divisions 18"-36" apart.
There are literally hundreds of different types of Daylilies in cultivation, They are available in many sizes, colors, shades, and there are even a few fragrant, nocturnal varieties.
- Easy-to-grow herbaceous perennials for gardens.
- Mass over large areas or grow in clumps.
- Dwarf cultivars are excellent in rock gardens.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.