Gazania (Pink-White) - Plant
Common name: treasure flower
Color: Red, yellow, pink, orange,
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 0.50 to 1.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Gazania seeds can be bought from garden supply stores. You should enquire about the gazania variety (flowering pattern) and the self-seeding quality from the retailer. Though gazania planters can be started indoors, the norm is to directly, sow the seeds in the garden soil.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: temperature: 60 F to 65 F.
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Watering the gazania seeds once, every week is sufficient.
- These plants need a moist soil but without any waterlogging.
- While watering, ensure that you water the plants slowly, letting the soil bed dry before spraying it again.
- Once the seedlings begin to sprout, weekly watering can be further slowed down to watering every 8-to-10 days.
Mass in beds and borders. Containers.
- anti-inflammatory and Rheumatism
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.