Forget Me Not - Plant
( 145 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Myosotis sylvatica Victoria Blue ,Scorpion grasses
Color: Blue with yellow eye
Bloom time: April to May
Height: 0.50 to 0.75 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Forget-me-nots (Myosotis sylvatica) are usually biennial. They stop flowering and set seeds with the arrival of summer heat. Small seedlings appear unobtrusively in fall, then bloom the following spring. You may also run across perennial forget-me-nots (M. scorpioides), which thrive in boggy sites. Perennial forget-me-nots don t put on as impressive a show as their biennial cousins, but they can flower over a much longer season, usually from spring all the way through summer.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 42° F.
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Forget-me-nots are easy to start from seeds.
- Just scatter seeds in a shady garden area at the end of summer.
- The seedlings will have plenty of time to settle in before winter.
- You can also start seeds indoors.
- In spring, sow the seeds on the surface of moistened potting soil and keep the temperature about 65 degrees F.
- Once the plants are big enough to handle, acclimate them slowly to life in the outdoors before transplanting them into the garden.
Bedding. Border fronts. Rock gardens. Wild gardens and woodland areas or around ponds where plants can be allowed to naturalize. Interplant with spring bulbs.
- Forget-me-not is an herb.
- The whole plant is used to make medicine.
- Despite safety concerns, people take forget-me-not for lung problems and nosebleeds.
- used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.