Chelone glabra - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: white turtlehead
Bloom time: August to October
Height: 2.00 to 3.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
mature height of 2 to 3 feet, a spread of 1 foot and pretty whitish pink flowers, the turtlehead plant is sure to be a conversation piece in any garden.
If you have a moist place in your landscape, these flowers will be right at home, although they are hardy enough to grow in dry soil as well. In addition to moist soil, growing turtlehead Chelone also requires a soil pH that is neutral and either full sun or part shade.
Sunlight: Part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Medium to wet
Temprature: - 64 - 65°F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Although turtlehead flowers are great for natural landscapes, they are also very pretty in a vase as part of a cut flower bouquet.
- The pretty buds will last about a week in a container.
Many gardeners like growing turtlehead Chelone around the perimeter of their vegetable gardens, as deer are not interested in them.
- Their late summer blooms provide plenty of delicious nectar for butterflies and hummingbirds, making them a favorite of nature lovers.
Shade or woodland gardens. Bog gardens. Pond or water garden peripheries. Wildflower or native plant gardens. Borders as long as the soil moisture requirements can be met.
- Herbal Treatment For Liver Diseases
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.