Zephyranthes Robusta, Pink Fairy Lily - 4 Bulbs
Common name: rain lily
Color: Pink with white throats
Bloom time: July to August
Height: 0.75 to 1.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Find a location where the soil drains well. Site your zephyranthes where they ll receive full sun. Dig holes and plant the bulbs 2” deep and 3”-4” apart. After planting, water well, gently soaking the soil and settling it around the bulbs.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: -2 C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Plant the small rain lily bulbs in well-draining soil during the fall season.
- Soil that is rich, holds moisture well and is slightly acidic is preferable for this plant.
- Place bulbs about an inch deep and 3 inches apart.
- When moving and transplanting rain lily bulbs, any time of year will work if the bulbs are planted quickly and watered in.
- Soil should be well-draining.
- Rain lily bulbs should not be moved until bed is overcrowded.
- When moving rain lily bulbs, have the new planting areas prepared and move them right into their new location.
Borders, rock gardens, along paths or sidewalks. Containers for patios, porches or decks. Houseplant.
No serious insect or disease problems.
You may also need below items for gardening
Recommended Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.