Rosmarinus officinalis - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: rosemary
Color: Pale blue to white
Bloom time: June to July
Height: 2.00 to 6.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Snip about a 2 inch cutting from the soft, new growth of an established plant. Remove the leaves from the bottom inch and dip that tip into a rooting hormone. Rooting hormones can be found in any garden center.
Place the container in a warm spot with indirect sunlight. Mist the cuttings daily and make sure the soil does not dry out. In about 2-3 weeks, test for root growth by very gently tugging on the cuttings.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Dry to medium
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- If you live in a frost free area, you can grow rosemary in the ground year round.
- Provide a sandy, well draining soil and 6-8 hours of full sunlight.
Rosemary is not a heavy feeder, but fertilizing in spring with a fish/kelp emulsion will get it off to a good start for the season.
- Periodic foliar sprays with the emulsion will keep it looking great.
Where winter hardy, grow in herb gardens, borders or foundations. Ornamental specimen or low hedge. Container plants are attractive additions to patios, decks and other sunny areas around the home.
- Unverified information Rosemary contains the antioxidants carnosic acid and rosmarinic acid, and other bioactive compounds including camphor, caffeic acid, ursolic acid, betulinic acid, rosmaridiphenol, and rosmanol.
- Some of these may be useful in preventing or treating cancers, strokes, and Alzheimer s Disease.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.