Purple Trillium - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Trillium recurvatum
Color: deep red and green color.
Bloom time: April to May
Height: 1.00 to 1.50 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Trilliums bloom early and become dormant by midsummer, yet with suitable growing conditions they are easy to care for and long-lived in the garden. In order for them to thrive in the home garden, you must mimic their native habitat by providing moist, well-draining soil enriched with organic matter.
These perennial wildflowers are ideal for shade gardens and wooded wildflower gardens. They make excellent companions for similar woodland wonders like crested iris, jack-in-the-pulpit, hosta, toad lily, and ferns.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: −35 °C (−31 °F).
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Once established in the garden, trillium wildflowers require little maintenance or care.
- As long as they have been planted in a suitable location, you need only keep the soil evenly moist, but not soggy.
- They may also require water in dry weather.
Fertilizer is not necessary as long as they have plenty of organic material or compost mixed into the soil.
- You can, however, renew this each year if desired.
A classic spring-blooming, woodland wildflower. Excellent when massed in a shaded woodland garden, naturalized area or wildflower garden.
- Trillium is edible and medicinal, it has a long history of use by Native Americans.
- The young edible unfolding leaves are an excellent addition to salad tasting somewhat like sunflower seeds.
- The leaves can also be cooked as a pot herb
No serious insect or disease problems.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.