Passiflora Sherry (Red) - Plant
If you’re ready to add a conversation plant or something really unique to the outside patio, take a look at this Brazilian native.
Common name: Krushan kamal(marathi)
Color: The plant carry blue and white color
Bloom time: This plant growing winter and spring season
Height: plant them in a container with a diametre of 16 -18 cm and repot in approx
Difficulty level: Easy
Planting & Care
This plant is suitable for growing indoors
Sunlight: Full sun or light shade
Soil: Requires consistently moist soil
Water: Water as needed during the growing season if Mother Nature fails to provide. Passion flower vines require an average amount of water, about 1 – 1.5" per week
Fertilizer: Because passionflower vines are heavy feeders, they benefit from regular application of a balanced, general-purpose fertilizer with similar proportions of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium.
- Water red passionflower vines deeply once or twice a week, saturating the soil to the root level.
- Prune dead or diseased vines back to the main vine in the spring before new growth resumes.
- rim to maintain overall shape and size by removing overgrown vines.
- Passionflower herb is used in alternative medicine for anxiety, insomnia, nervous disorders and seizures.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physician before use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.