Laurus nobilis - Plant
Laurus nobilis is an aromatic evergreen tree or large shrub with green, glossy leaves, native to the Mediterranean region. It is one of the plants used for bay leaf seasoning in cooking. Wikipedia
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Laurus nobilis is an aromatic evergreen tree or large shrub with green, glossy leaves, native to the Mediterranean region. It is one of the plants used for bay leaf seasoning in cooking. Wikipedia bay laurel
Color: greenish yellow
Bloom time: March to May
Height: 10.00 to 30.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Laurus nobilis growing plant of the genus Laurus also known as Bay laurel or Bay tree, Laurus nobilis perennial evergreen plant, grow as shrub or tree and also used as ornamental plant grow in mediterranean, desert, subtropical, temperate, tropic climate
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: -5°C (23°F)
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Raise the container off the ground with bricks or attached pot feet to improve drainage conditions.
- If necessary, place a drainage tray beneath the container.
Water the bay tree moderately, stopping when water trickles from the drainage holes in the container.
- Let the soil dry completely before watering again because overwatering can result in root rot and spotted or yellowed leaves.
- If roots do become waterlogged, replace the soil and compost completely and cut back on water.
Outdoors, it makes an interesting specimen for shady areas of the landscape including patios, herb gardens and woodland gardens. May be grown as a screen. Excellent houseplant.
- It is widely recognized for its medicinal and culinary characteristics
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
please consult appropriate doctor / physian before use.
http://www.growplants.org/growing/laurus-nobilis http://homeguides.sfgate.com/care-laurus-nobilis-containers-65555.html http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/PlantFinder/PlantFinderDetails.aspx?kempercode=d418
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.