Grape, Angoor ( Grown through seeds ) - Plant
( 575 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Grape Hyacinth
Bloom time: November.
Height: 115 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Plant dormant, bare-root grape vines in the early spring. Construct a trellis or arbor before planting. Grape vines will need to be trained to some sort of support to grow upward.
This will also cut the risk of disease. Most grape varieties are self-fertile. To be sure, ask when you are buying vines if you will need more than one plant to for pollination.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 27 °C (80 °F)
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- In the first couple of years, the vine should not be allowed to produce fruit.
- It needs to strengthen its root system before it can support the extra weight of fruit.
Pruning is important.
- Not only would vines run rampant without control, but canes will only produce fruit once.
- Prune annually when vines are dormant, in March or April.
- This is before the buds start to swell, but when winter damage is apparent.
- Grapes are the fruit of a vine (Vitis vinifera).
- The whole fruit, skin, leaves and seed of the grape plant are used as medicine.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.