Haldi, Turmeric, Curcuma (Yellow) - Plant
( 229 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Turmeric
Bloom time: August.
Height: 1 m (3 ft 3 in)
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Turmeric powder is used extensively in South Asian cuisine. Curry of fresh turmeric, referred to as haldi ki Sabji, is a dish from Rajasthan (India). Turmeric grows wild in the forests of South and Southeast Asia. It is one of the key ingredients in many Asian dishes.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 60 to 100 degre
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Turmeric is a rhizomatous herb, native to tropical South Asia.
- Turmeric is a very important spice in India, which produces nearly the whole world’s crop and uses 80% of it.
- The plant grows to a height of 3-5 ft.
- It has oblong, pointed leaves and bears funnel-shaped yellow flowers, peeping out of large bracts.
- The rhizome is the portion of the plant used medicinally
- Ayurvedic systems of medicine.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.