Kaner, Nerium Oleander (Yellow, Single) - Plant
Common name: Mexican oleander, Lucky Nut, Nerium oleander roseum, Indian oleander, kaner • Hindi: kaner • Manipuri: উতোংগ লৈ Utonglei • Bengali: Kolkaphul Gujarati - Kagaer, Kannada - Kanagalu, Malayalam - Areli, Marathi - Kanher, Sanskrit - Karavira, Tamil - Arali, Telugu - Ganneru
( 57 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Kaner.
Color: Red, Pink or White.
Bloom time: April-September
Height: Up to 3 metres.
Difficulty level: Easy.
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade.
Soil: Standard mix of well drained sand and peat.
Water: When in growth water often and allow plants to remain moist. When not actively growing, water plants sparingly and allow to dry out between watering.
Fertilizer: Fertilize regularly during the growing period.
- Yellowing of new leaves indicates over watering.
- Nerium has various medicinal uses and the leaves and flowers are thought to have actions as tonic, cardio tonic, diaphoretic, diuretic, emetic and expectorant.
- Leaves and flowers are also used to treat malaria and as traditional medicine it induces the termination of embryo.
- The tincture or decoction is been used externally to reduce swelling and scabies.
- The root powder is an external remedy for hemorrhoids and ulcers around genitals.
- Leaves and bark is treated as insecticide, rat poison and parasitic.
- The plant of Indian oleander is thought to possess anti-cancerous activities.
- Used as an ornamental plant in landscapes, in parks, and along roadsides.
All parts of this plant are poisonous if ingested. Plant saps can cause allergic skin reactions in some people so always use gloves while tending them. Smoke from burning plant material can also be quite toxic.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.