Combretum sp. - Plant
( 1 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Flame Creeper, Burning Bush
Height: 10-15 feet.
Difficulty level: Easy.
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Bright diffused light.
Soil: Well-drained soil enriched with compost.
Water: Water particularly well in Summer, but can withstand drought well.
Temprature: 78 degrees F.
Fertilizer: Use about 1/2 cup of tree and shrub fertilizer per bush just after the plant begins to put on new growth.
- Mulching benefits the burning bush by keeping the roots cool and conserving water.
- Spread about an inch of organic mulch around the root zone.
- Organic mulch includes shredded newspaper, sawdust, dried grass clippings and dead leaves.
- Shows well in borders, beds and even containers.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.