Mesembryanthemum, Ice Plant Mixed - Seeds
( 313 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
Common name: Fig Marigold, Icicle Plant, Pebble Plant, Ice plant, Sea Marigold, Sea Fig.
Color: Pink, white, yellow, red. Daisy-like ray and disc florets.
Bloom time: Spring and/or summer.
Height: 4 to 8 inches (10 to 20 cm).
Difficulty level: Easy
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Full sunlight
Soil: Good drainage. Sandy soil. Grit. Poor soils. Can survive in dry soils.
Water: Occasional watering during prolonged dry spells.
Fertilizer: A liquid fertiliser once the first round of flowering has occurred.
- Sow Outside: Surface.
- Sow out at two to three week intervals from following the last frost until the middle of spring.
- Spacing 6 to 10 inches (15 to 25 cm).
- Sow Inside: Germination time: two to three weeks.
- Temperature 70°F (21°C).
- Two months before expected last frost.
- Transplant outdoors following the last frost.
You may also need below items for gardening
Recommended Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.