Crassula Ovata, Jade Plant ( Succulent ) - Plant
( 622 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Jade, money , lucky, friendship (common). Crassula Ovata, C.portulacea, C.argentea (botanical/scientific).
Color: red colored
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 3.00 to 6.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
As you will see with the care instructions below these are very easy to maintain, however, the more you see to it s basic needs, the better and stronger it will grow.
Sunlight: Part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 60°f / 15.5°c --- 75°f / 24°c
Fertilizer: Feed each week or two (maybe less) with a weak or diluted liquid fertilizer. Fertilizer made for succulents may be your best bet, that does not need to be a high strength type.
- It s best to allow the soil to become dry between each watering which will depend on the time of year, how much humidity and amount of sunlight it s getting.
- Allowing too much water to sit at the bottom of the pot with the roots will cause them to rot (avoid this).
Feed each week or two (maybe less) with a weak or diluted liquid fertilizer.
- Fertilizer made for succulents may be your best bet, that does not need to be a high strength type.
The Jade Plant, Money Plant or Crassula ovata. As with most succulents, Jade Plants are tough and adaptable to many situations and a variety of treatments, however they wont last No special requirements are needed in terms of humidity.
- Houseplant for bright, dry areas.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.