Syngonium Podophyllum Silver Pearl - Plant
( 42 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Nephthytis, Arrowhead plant, Arrowhead vine, Arrowhead philodendron, Goosefoot, African evergreen, American evergreen.
Bloom time: Rarely flowers indoors.
Height: 3.00 to 6.00 feet
Difficulty level: Easy.
Planting & Care
It is easily grown is a house plant in warm, humidified areas. Prefers bright indirect light. Protect from direct sun. May be grown on a moss pole or in a hanging basket. Best grown in a soil based potting mix.
Water regularly during the growing season, but reduce watering from fall to late winter.
Likes high humidity, so consider sitting plant in a humidified room or place pot on a tray of wet pebbles.
Sunlight: Bright, filtered light or Part shade.
Soil: Any good potting mix. Use a container with good drainage.
Water: Keep the potting mix moist in summer, allowing the surface to dry out before watering again.
Water less often in winter, letting the top half of the potting mix dry out.
Temprature: Normal room temperatures. 60-75°F/16-24°C.
Fertilizer: Feed every 2 weeks from spring through fall with a balanced house plant fertilizer diluted to half the normal strength.
In winter, feed monthly.
- Arrowhead plant care requires humid conditions, especially during dry winter months.
- Mist the plant daily or place its container on a tray filled with pebbles and water to increase humidity for optimal growth.
- Keep them away from direct sunlight, as this will cause the arrowhead plant to burn or bleach.
- The arrowhead plant root structure is quite extensive, spreading and growing to the point of becoming invasive in the wild.
- Even within a contained environment, because of arrowhead plant root structure, the plant should be repotted every second spring.
As a house plant, it is typically grown for its attractive ornamental foliage which changes shape as the leaves mature.
Juvenile leaves (to 5.5” long) are ovate with heart-shaped bases and sometimes with silver variegation.
- Hanging plant, twining or climbing, groundcover, potted plant when young.
- Display arrowhead plant alongside a group of other foliage plants or add it to a dish garden.
- Small plants mix well with compact peace lilies and English ivy because they require similar care.
http://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/arrowhead-plant/arrowhead-plant-care-arrowhead-plant-or-syngonium-podophyllum.htm http://www.guide-to-houseplants.com/arrowhead-plant.html http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/PlantFinder/PlantFinderDetails.aspx?kempercode=b621
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.