Calathea Corona - Plant
( 14 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Zebra plant.
Height: 3-6 feet.
Difficulty level: Easy.
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Diffused light.
Soil: Holds moisture but is also well draining. A good potting mix consists of one part soil, two parts peat moss and two parts perlite.
Water: Regular small amounts of water during the growing seasons as soon as the surface starts to dry up.
Temprature: Temperatures above 55 F. (13 C.) to survive and temperatures around 70 F. (21 C.) to thrive.
Fertilizer: Fertilize occasionally with a half strength solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Wet feet is probably the major cause of failure when growing zebra indoor plants.
- A lack of water, however, will cause leaves to curl.
- Humidity is the next problem to be conquered when growing zebras indoors.
- Plants should be misted several times a week.
- They are showpiece to any indoor garden.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.