Tradescantia fluminensis - Plant
( 43 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Wandering Jew, Flowering Inch Plant (common). Tradescantia Zebrina, Tradescantia Fluminensis
Color: flowers are white in color
Bloom time: Flowers freely
Height: 0.50 to 0.75 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
There s a number of tradescantia varieties very similar in looks, how they re grown and their growth habit, including the T. zebrina (has dark green leaves with silver bands)
the T. fluminensis variegata with cream stripes and quicksilver which has white stripes. Then there’s the T. pallida from the same genus which is sometimes named wandering jew plant, but looks very different from the T. fluminensis and zebrina.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Wandering jew plants are pretty simple to care for and maintain, although providing plenty of bright light is important.
- Tradescatia naturally become spindly and need to be pruned regularly and pinching stems will encourage fuller growth, improving it s appearance.
Foliage: Fleshy oval or lance shaped leaves are produced from the pendant stems (growing a couple of feet or so long). Flowering: The small non showy flowers are white in color, appearing during summer usually and at other times (depending on the conditions).
- Garden Uses As a houseplant, grow in hanging baskets or along shelves.
- Ground cover where it can be grown outdoors.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.