Jambu, White Guava, love apple - Plant
( 25 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Love Apple.
Height: 10-20 feet.
Difficulty level: Easy.
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Full sun.
Soil: Moist and fertile
Water: Occasional watering.
Temprature: Consistently above 60 degrees Fahrenheit to successfully fruit.
Fertilizer: Twice monthly feeding with balanced, 15-15-15 analysis fertilizer to support their growth.
- The skin of ripe jambu fruit is very thin, so care must be taken when harvesting them to avoid puncturing or bruising their flesh.
- The fruit can be eaten out of hand or prepared in a tossed salad for a different culinary treat.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.