Chiku, Chikku, Chikoo (Grafted) - Plant
( 129 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Oroshima-chiku (Japanese), Dwarf Fernleaf Bamboo
Color: Rarely flowers
Bloom time: Non-flowering
Height: 1.00 to 1.50 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Plant where they will receive a minimum of 5 to 6 hours of full sun per day. Plants grown in weak sun may not die at once, but they weaken gradually. Give them plenty of organic matter when planting and don’t crowd them.Wear sturdy gloves to protect your hands from prickly thorns.
Sunlight: Part shade to full shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- plant care is not difficult but does require vigilance.
- The vines need to be trained early when they are young.
- You may use plant ties or just weave them through trellis sections.
- Fertilize the plant in spring just before new growth appears.
- Pinch off the tips of the vines in the second year to promote branching which will fill the trellis with bushy growth.
Excellent ground cover for areas where invasive spread is either desirable or acceptable or where appropriate barriers have been installed. A good plant for erosion control on slopes and banks. Leave undisturbed to roam in woodland gardens.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems. Aphids, spider mites, mealybugs and scale are sometimes observed.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.