Pindo Palm - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Jelly palm.
Color: Flowers can be red, white or yellow and occur in a group of two male flowers and one female flower.
Height: 15-20 feet.
Difficulty level: easy
Planting & Care
Falling fruit can make a mess, so it is recommended that pindo palms be planted at least ten feet from decks, patios or paved surfaces. Since these trees grow so slowly, it is best to buy at least a three-year-old nursery stock tree unless you are extremely patient.
Sunlight: Full sun or partial shade.
Soil: Any type of soil as long as it is moderately salt tolerant and has good drainage.
Water: Pindo palms are able to survive hot and windy conditions, but it is always best to keep the soil adequately moist.
Temprature: Do well in colder regions where temperatures may dip to 5 F. (-15 C.).
Fertilizer: Feed the palm two or three times between spring and fall, using a palm fertilizer.
- Large, showy clusters of orange-yellow, juicy, edible fruits, the size of large dates, are produced and often used to make jams or jellies.
- This palm makes a great accent which fits well into small areas like courtyards and entries.
- It is a tough plant and survives in hot urban landscapes and even thrives there if watered and fed.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.