Archontophoenix Alexandrae - Plant
( 5 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Alex Palm, Alexandra Palm, Princess Alexandra Palm
Color: White, purple.
Bloom time: Blooms all year.
Height: Over 40 feet.
Difficulty level: Easy to grow.
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade.
Soil: Well-drained soil.
Water: Keep the soil moist.
Temprature: Plant can withstand temperatures down to 26° F.
Fertilizer: Fertilize regularly with a complete product containing micro-elements.
- This palm loves to be fed and watered regularly.
- That being said it will withstand drought conditions for a limited time period.
- You will be rewarded with faster growth when there is a schedule of regular feeding and watering.
- Use this palm in sub-tropical to tropical landscapes for accent, specimen planting, street tree and to impart a feeling of the tropics.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.