Pritchardia Grandis - 0.5 Kg Seeds
Common name: Ruffled fan palm
Bloom time: summer
Height: 5-6 cm
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Potting soil used for palm plants should be well draining, and any container used for the plant should have ample drainage holes in the bottom. Soil should be moist at all times during the growing season, although it is essential to avoid over-saturation, which can lead to root rot.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Chinese fan palms (Livistona chinensis) are very popular in the Florida landscape but also make an excellent indoor plant for a sunny room.
- This neat palm is slow growing and has a single, upright trunk and large leaves that can reach up to 6 feet in length
- Allow the plant soil to dry out a little more in the winter than in the summer.
- A daily mist of water helps to keep humidity levels high.
- If frond tips become brown, the humidity is too low.
- A light fertilizer application from late winter through early fall helps fan palm plants remain vital.
Beds, border fronts, pots, containers
No serious insect or disease problems.
You may also need below items for gardening
Recommended Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.