Wagh Nakhi, Ficus Repens, Creeping Fig - Plant
Common name: Ficus pumila
Color: Green & White
Bloom time: Rarely flowers indoors
Height: 10.00 to 15.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
proper indoor creeping fig care, the soil should be kept moist but not overly wet. It is best to check the top of the soil before watering. If the top of the soil is dry, it needs to be watered.
Sunlight: Part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 13 to 24 (°C)
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Creeping fig care is easy, whether you are growing it indoors or outdoors.
- Growing creeping fig can bring beauty and a lush backdrop to its surroundings.
Outdoors, this plant is a popular cover for stone walls or rock outcroppings. Grow as a houseplant or garden annual in the St. Louis area.
- In China, leaves used for painful and swollen piles.
- Leaves also used for dysentery, hematuria and locally to carbuncles.
- Whole plant used for spermatorrhea and as a galactagogue.
- Also used for impotence, menstrual disorders, dysuria, dyschezia, rheumatism, lumbago, boils and impetigo.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.