Tecoma (Shrub, Orange) - Plant
( 45 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Cape Honeysuckle
Bloom time: early summer
Height: 8 to 10 .
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Prepare soil for desert-adapted plants. Plant from transplant in spring. If planted in native soil without amendments, you’ll find it’s more tolerant of infrequent waterings. Those planted in richer soil would prefer more water. This upright shrub will grow up to 12 feet tall and spread up to 8 feet wide.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 0° to 5° F,
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Orange Jubilee is outstanding grown as a single specimen or harmonious when grown with other water-saving plants to create a mini, subtropical oasis.
- As a screen to cover a drab block wall or shade a west-facing window, or as a focal point to add drama, this plant won’t disappoint.
- relieve pain
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.