Tecoma, Goudichoudi (Yellow) - Plant
( 12 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Roheda, Honey Tree
Color: yellow pink
Bloom time: Apr , May , Jun , Jul , Aug , Sep , Oct , Nov
Height: 3.00 to 5.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
is perennial shrub gets is popular names from the vivid yellow, trumpet-shaped blossoms that bloom in the spring, summer and fall. In areas with hard frost, it usually grows as a shrub, but in mild climates can grow as a tree that reaches up to 25 feet tall. Whatever you choose to call it, you can propagate Tecoma stans for your garden either through seeds or cuttings.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 28ºF (-2.2ºC)
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Remove stem cuttings about 2 to 4 inches long from the semi-woody branch tips with a sharp knife during the spring or summer months.
- Place the cuttings in a mixture of moist peat moss and perlite in a small pot.
- Cover the pot and cutting with a plastic bag secured to the pot with a rubber band.
- Warning: Unverified information The bark obtained from the stem is used as a remedy for syphilis.
- It is also used in curing urinary disorders, enlargement of spleen, gonorrhoea, leucoderma and liver diseases.
- Seeds are used against abscess.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.