Rondeletia Odorata, Fragrant Panama rose - Plant
( 7 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Panama Rose.
Color: Reddish orange
Bloom time: From summer to fall.
Height: 6 to 10 feet.
Difficulty level: Easy.
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Full Sun.
Soil: slightly acid
Water: Moist soil.
Temprature: above 4.5 °C (40 °F).
Fertilizer: Apply general garden fertilizer.
- If it drops lots of leaves during winter, that is generally a sign of root problems.
- Grow Rondeletia leucophylla in a large, clay pot instead of in the ground if it develops those problems.
- Cut back a Rondeletia leucophylla by two-thirds in late spring after it finishes blooming.
- Don t prune Rondeletia leucophylla after midsummer because that is when it begins making buds for winter.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.