Rakta Roda, Diospyros Angustifolia - Plant
( 212 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Narrow-Leaved Ebony
Color: red,yellow, orange
Bloom time: December–February
Height: 0.5 to 3ft.
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Narrow-Leaved Ebony is a small tree, up to 10 m tall. Bark is brown, tubercled; blaze light orange yellow. Branchlets are round with short internodes, terminal young branchlets are densely yellow hairy.
Leaves are simple, alternate. Leaf stalk is up to 0.5 cm long, rusty hairy when young. Leaves are 2.2-8 x 1-2.5 cm, narrow-elliptic, tip bluntly pointed to blunt, base narrow, margin thick and distinctly wavy, leathery, hairy when young, otherwise hairless above.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 20 °c, 22 °c
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Flowers are dioecious - male flowers are 3 in axillary clusters, female flowers occur singly in leaf axils.
- Flowers are white.
- Berry is ellipsoid, to 1 cm long.
- Fruiting sepals are 3, slightly enlarged.
- Narrow-Leaved Ebony is endemic to the Western Ghats - mostly confined to Central Sahyadri above Chikmagalur Region.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.