Heliconia Psittacorum, Heliconia Lady Diana (Orange) - Plant
( 112 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Golden Torch
Color: Yellow bracts surround the true flowers.
Bloom time: All year.
Height: 5 feet.
Difficulty level: Easy.
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Full sun.
Soil: Freely draining soils with high organic matter.
Water: Allow the soil to dry out upto top 2 inches before watering again.
Temprature: Hot atmosphere.
Fertilizer: Heliconias are heavy feeders. Fertilize with a complete garden fertilizer at least every two months.
- The plant requires a high humidity area.
- It can be grown well next to a water body.
- Dead leaves and old stems that have finished flowering should be removed to encourage more flowering.
- The flowers make good cut flowers.
- Very beautiful as a potted plant on the patio in a decorative container.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.