v - Plant
( 53 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: crape myrtle
Bloom time: July to September
Height: 2.00 to 3.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Dig Hole: Dig a hole twice the size of the root ball on the crape myrtle. Soil amendments: It’s usually not necessary to amend the soil when planting crape myrtles, unless you’re amending the entire planting bed, since pockets of high-nutrient soil can prevent the roots from branching out properly.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Climate: Crape myrtles can be grown in hardiness zones 6-10, although in zone 6 they’re likely to die back to the ground in winter.
- Water: Crape myrtles like humid climates.
- Once established, they can tolerate quite a bit of drought.
- Light: Crape myrtles flower best in full sun (at least six hours per day).
- Soil: Crape myrtles do well in most any kind of soil, as long as it’s well-drained.
- The ideal soil pH is neutral to slightly acidic.
Good dwarf plants for foundations and other small areas of the landscape. May be used as a specimen shrub or in groups or mass planting. Also effective in shrub borders or perennial borders. Where winter hardy, it may also be grown as a small hedge. Containers.
- Bark, leaves and flowers are considered hydragogue and drastic purgative.
- Bark is also considered stimulant and febrifuge.
- Roots are astringent and used as gargle.
- Seeds have narcotic properties.
- In Manipur, flowers and leaves are used as purgatives.
- Bark is stimulant and febrifuge (fever removing) Roots are astringent and used as gargle.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
This cultivar has excellent resistance to leaf mildew. Foliage may yellow (chlorosis) in alkaline soils.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.