Clivia Miniata, Kaffir lily - Plant
( 4 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Fire Lily.
Color: Orange or Red.
Bloom time: Flowers appear in late winter and last into spring.
Difficulty level: Easy.
Planting & Care
Sunlight: These plants do best as part-time outdoor plants, spending the summers outside in a shady spot with no direct sunlight. Bring them in during the winter rest period and keep in a lit but cool location.
Soil: A standard potting mix should be fine.
Water: Suspend water during the winter and resume again in the late winter or early spring.
Temprature: Clivias need day time temperatures between 65° and 75° F.
Fertilizer: During the growing season, fertilize every week with a weak liquid fertilizer. It also works to include controlled-release fertilizer pellets in the soil.
- These plants are relatively heavy feeders and yellow, washed-out leaves and no offsets frequently mean the plant is underfertilized.
- To prolong flowering, remove older flower stalks by snipping them at the base near the leaves.
- Also, to keep your plant looking its best, occasionally wipe down or mist the leaves to prevent the collection of dust.
- The Clivia miniata has medicinal uses.
- In its natural state, it is used in its entirety, and is effective in treating pain, muscle stimulation, uterine stimulation and fever.
- Different parts of the plant are used for different applications.
- These flowers have a bell shape to them and make for beautiful additions to a flower arrangement.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.