Ajwain Leaves - Plant
( 244 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Ajwain, ajowan Trachyspermum ammi,Ajowan caraway, bishop s weed or carom
Bloom time: Flowers in mid- to late summer.
Height: 2-3 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
The ajwain plant is very easy to grow and is equally good to look at. You could grow it as a hedge in a small garden as it is quite prolific and fills up really fast, but be careful as it can overrun other plants. Most people will not be able to differentiate the ajwain plant from other ornamentals in a garden, so you can actually use it as an ornamental foliage plant and in your food.
Sunlight: :Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 15 °C to 25 °C.
- The ajwain plant is very easy to grow and is equally good to look at.
- You could grow it as a hedge in a small garden as it is quite prolific and fills up really fast, but be careful as it can overrun other plants.
- Most people will not be able to differentiate the ajwain plant from other ornamentals in a garden, so you can actually use it as an ornamental foliage plant and in your food.
- The beautiful ridged leaves of the ajwain plant are edible and an easy home remedy for tummy upsets.
- Add to raita and chop into salads for a herby, fresh taste or chew a few leaves for an instant natural mouth freshener!
Ajwain leaves are used for treating colds, coughs, and fever.
- Ajwain leaves are used for treating colds, coughs, and fevers in infants and small children.
- Similar to the seeds, ajwain leaves can also provide relief from stomach problems like flatulence and other abdominal discomforts.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.