Ornithogalum ( Mix Colors ) - 4 bulbs
( 12 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
Common name: Star-of-Bethlehem, Chincherinchee, Snake Flower, Prussian Asparagus.
Color: White, Orange
Bloom time: The Ornithogalum thyrsoides flowers from October to February, providing lasting blooms that grace gardens and landscapes with their pristine blooms during the hottest months.
Height: 4 to 24 inches (10—60 cm).
Difficulty level: Medium
Planting & Care
Full sunlight through to full shade. Good drainage. Rich soil. In the early spring supply a top dressing of manure. Provide frequent feeds with weak fertilizer. Divide frequently to maintain vigor. Deadhead before seed-set to prevent spreading.
Sunlight: Sunny and shady areas.
Water: Keep soil moist throughout the growing season.
Temprature: 60°F (16°C).
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer in every 2 months.
- It is fairly easy to look after Star of Bethlehem (Ornithogalum bethlehem) and Chinkerinchee (Ornithogalum thyrsoides) and similar species; they should be fertilized in April by mixing manure into the soil; they will also require a light fertilising until the end of the summer.
- Once established Ornithogalum may encroach, so weed as appropriate.
These plants are best propagated by splitting the bulbils from the main bulbs and planting these.
- Ornithogalum thyrsoides grows well in gardens and provides pretty bursts of white amongst the green foliage.
They are poisonous for horses and cattle, if consumed.
You may also need below items for gardening
Recommended Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.