Variegated English Ivy (Small) - Plant
( 434 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: English Ivy , Low-growing plants
Color: variegated with white, yellow, gray
Bloom time: September to October
Height: 20.00 to 80.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Several types of ivy are also suitable for growing as a house plant, and can be used as a hanging plant, topiaries, or espaliered on a small trellis. As a house plant, Ivy grows best where they get four or more hours a day of direct sunlight, but it will grow fairly well in bright indirect light.
Sunlight: Part shade to full shade
Soil: well-drained soils
Temprature: 75 degrees F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Variegated ivy leaves will typically have green and white or yellow markings.
- The white and yellow areas on the variegated ivy leaves lack chlorophyll.
- Chlorophyll serves many purposes, the main ones being producing food for the variegated ivy plant and protecting the plant from the rays of the sun.
- English ivy was sacred to the Druids and considered the female counterpart to the masculine holly.
- Together with mistletoe and holly, ivy is a traditional herb used to decorate houses for the Christmas season.
- Leaves and berries.
- Garden Uses Cover for fences, trellises or walls.
- Ground cover.
- Lawn alternative.
- Smaller-leaved cultivars are often used for topiary shapes, hanging baskets, houseplants or small area ground covers.
- Gray-green foliage variegated with creamy white margins for shady areas of the landscape.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.