Rare Aquarium Plants ( 22 Varieties Mix Colors ) - 50 Seeds
Common name: Elodea canadensis
Bloom time: July to September
Height: 0.25 to 0.25 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
They are usually shipped in the spring as bare roots when plants are fully dormant, well before they have leafed out. They’ll look like a bundle of sticks on arrival. Note, they are not dead—simply dormant.If you are buying container-grown plants (vs. bare-root plants), plant them by May or early June for best results.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 20 degrees C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- The deep planting encourages the developing stem to send out roots to help stabilize the plant and perhaps eliminate the need for staking.
- Also, deep planting keeps Bangada bulbs cool when temperatures soar.
- Enrich the soil with leaf mold or well-rotted organic matter to encourage good drainage.
- To help conserve water, reduce stress, and encourage healthy growth, apply a 2- to 4-inch layer of chopped and shredded leaves, grass clippings, or shredded bark around the base of your plants.
- Allow about an inch of space between the mulch and the base stem of the plant.
Water gardens. Not recommended for large ponds where population control can be more difficult. Large aquariums.
- The plants we visualise are usually of Rushes and Water lilies and pond weeds that look attractive under the water.
- These plants not only look attractive and bring the water garden to life but, are also beneficial for the wildlife and for getting a good balance in the pond to maintain healthy water.
for medicinal use
You may also need below items for gardening
Recommended Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.